[SunHELP] Small RAID array setup

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Tue Jul 15 08:50:16 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 08:35:11AM -0500, Tige D. Chastain wrote:
> Solaris 9 only supports the UltraSPARC processor.  You mentioned
> you were using a SPARC classic, which is not an UltraSPARC processor.

Um, no, actually, the original poster (Sheldon Hall) mentioned he was
using a Classic.  And I'm not convinced he invoked Solaris 9, though I
could be mistaken on that detail.  I interpreted (or misinterpreted)
your statement to mean, "you cannot load Solaris 9 with that disk
layout," having forgotten that the question referred to a Classic.