[SunHELP] time sync; slew

Thu Jan 16 10:15:43 CST 2003

My objective is to sync my sun servers against two time servers
that are in place.  The archives indicated several ways to do
this and I'm currious if implementing xntpd is the way to go.
I plan to make a hard change of the system time and afterwards
I hope that xntpd will slew the clock time regularly where the
time is kept closely in sync without and abrubt forward or
backward change.  If anyone is implementing this scenerio I
would like to see your /etc/init/ntp.conf file or welcome your
opinions on this situation.