[SunHELP] The final chapter with my freezing sun

Joe Stump jstump at aa.acinc.com
Wed Jan 15 14:22:01 CST 2003

I have three power supplies in the machine all with green lights. There is
only one outlet in the back to plug into the wall so I'm not sure how
failover is handled (internally I assume).

This machine has powered up before and worked fine for a month or two, until
it was hard powered down by an electricity failure.

--Joe

--
Joe Stump <joe at joestump.net>
http://www.joestump.net