[SunHELP] change disk position

johnlee johnlee at alanhome.net
Tue Sep 3 20:19:08 CDT 2002

 Hi,
   You need to check the ok prompt "printenv" boot-device and "devalias" on
the device link.
Have to make sure the boot link is corrct. next have to copy the boot file
to the first sector of the hdd to make it bootable by using "installboot"
command.Type "man installboot" for info. Hope this can help.

Cheers,
johnlee.