[SunHELP] (no subject)

Scott D Thornberry thornbs at basf-corp.com
Mon Mar 11 07:10:53 CST 2002

I have not work on Legato in a while, but I remember this message, it is
pretty much I believe waiting on a "free" tape, depending on how you have
this
configured, either the tape for the current backup is full, and your tape
drive has tapes, But, they are allocated for other backups.  I would
usaully put a another tape in, and lable it for the backup pool that it was
using, or I would cancel the  backup all together and just make sure I had
another tape for it the next time it runs, usually I get this when the full
backup is schudualed and 2 tapes were not enough, and the other tapes in
there were for incr backups, so it didnt have another "Full" one to use.

scott

"sundarlalps/@accelicim.com" <sundarlalps on 03/09/2002 05:29:11 AM

Please respond to sunhelp at sunhelp.org