[SunHELP] Re: sendmail using microsoft exchange mail server

Alexander Ulmer (FH) alexander.ulmer at fh-vorarlberg.ac.at
Sun Mar 10 17:49:24 CST 2002

There are some differences between the 'normal' (compile from source)
sendmail version and the solaris version, but there is a pretty good howto
on doing this on http://www.sendmail.org and there's also a link for the
differencies on solaris at
http://www.sendmail.org/vendor/sun/differences.html

But I guess the hint for taking postfix is not a bad idea.