[SunHELP] how to tell how much cache my system has...

Solaris Neophyte solarisneophyte at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 22:42:48 CST 2002

THANK YOU!!!  this command put my mind at ease.

I guess I do have 2mb.

-Sameer

--------------

System Configuration:  Sun Microsystems  sun4u SPARCengine(tm)Ultra(tm) AXi
(Ult
raSPARC-IIi 360MHz)
System clock frequency: 120 MHz
Memory size: 512 Megabytes

========================= CPUs =========================

                    Run   Ecache   CPU    CPU
Brd  CPU   Module   MHz     MB    Impl.   Mask
---  ---  -------  -----  ------  ------  ----
 0     0     0      360     2.0   12       1.3

========================= IO Cards =========================

     Bus   Freq
Brd  Type  MHz   Slot  Name                              Model
 0   PCI    66     1   network-SUNW,hme
 0   PCI    66     1   scsi-glm/disk (block)             Symbios,53C875
 0   PCI    66     1   scsi-glm/disk (block)             Symbios,53C875
 0   PCI    66     4   ATY,3DCHARGER-SUNW,m64B

-Sameer

> bash-2.03# /usr/platform/sun4u/sbin/prtdiag
http://mail.yahoo.com/