[SunHELP] Is there exits a tool to take statistics from the system??

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 7 07:06:07 CST 2002

> Hi all!
> I would like to know if there exists any software tool (GNU or Freeware
licensed, if possible) to take statistics from system parameters, like CPU
consuption, disks I/O throughput or NICs usage and (if possible too) make some
little graphs about the collected data...

> I am trying to find something like that (I googled it), but didn't get
anything clear... then I asked myself about what others systems administrators
will be using to get it???