[SunHELP] ultra2 uknown reboots

Eddie Watkins eddie.watkins at mail.moray.gov.uk
Mon Jan 28 04:14:12 CST 2002

Hi

We have an ultra-2 that seems to reboot itself every 2 weeks at exactly the
same time.  The messages file only shows the output after the reboot and the
older messages files (messages.0, messages.1) show no reason for the reboot.
Is there any way that we can copy the console output to a file so that we
can see what messages are displayed on the console.  We cannot page back far
enough on the console after the system has rebooted to check for any errors.

Thanks

Eddie Watkins

********  The Moray Council: Internet E-mail Notice  ********

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments ('this e-mail')
are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
If this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake, please notify
postmaster at moray.gov.uk as soon as possible; you should then
delete this e-mail from your computer.