[SunHELP] Boot problems with Kodak badged Ultra 5

Michael Horton mh1272 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 12:15:54 CST 2002

Zachariah,

If the PROM is a functioning SUN OBP, the Ultra 5
should boot to the OK prompt.

A Sun OBP can be purchased from Sun (and problably
other sources).  The cost would be minimal considering
what the Ulra 5 is worth.

>From your description, the PROM is highly customized
and the code could even be loaded from the hard drive.

Kodak should have this information (and possibly SUN).

Hope this helps!

HM