[SunHELP] Ultra 10 + Linksys + Netscape slowness...

Michael Horton mh1272 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 08:52:08 CST 2002

John,

Change your browser.  (Opera, IE, etc.)

Your hardware, from your description is working
properly.  The slowness, for my experience, is a
Netscape issue.

I can stop an Ultra 2 (2x300 CPUs), Ultra 5, Ultra 10,
and a Sun Blade 100 with Netscape.  It is consistent
on all machine (though the Ultra 2 and Sun Blade 100
"come back" sooner).

If you try another browser with good success, please
let the list know.

Hope this helps,

HM