[SunHELP] LCD/keyboard controllers for Suns?

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 10 09:30:31 CST 2002

We started using them about 2 months ago (since new colo charges by the
rack-unit). We use an HP product. Hint, expect 2U realistically. Even if the
device is 1U, the cables/swingarms/ventilation/etc. make it 2U. They work
well and gain too-cool points that allow you to out-geek anyone still using
monitors in racks.

I don't know about the other devices you use, but the device we use simply
replaces a standard VGA monitor/keyboard/mouse using standard
cabling/connectors. Do you need 13W3 connectors?

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751