[SunHELP] no swap space issue

Andrew_Rotramel at cch-lis.com Andrew_Rotramel at cch-lis.com
Thu Jan 10 09:04:02 CST 2002

Instead of rebooting, if you can get a shell on the system you can usually cd to
/tmp and delete some stuff. That should free up enough swap to let the system
get back to normal. I have only five servers in my network, so on my desktop
Sun, I keep at least one root shell open from each just in case.

Andrew Rotramel

"johnlee" <johnlee at sc23.sc.mcel.mot.com>@sunhelp.org on 01/10/2002 02:55:34 AM

Please respond to sunhelp at sunhelp.org

Sent by:  sunhelp-admin at sunhelp.org