[SunHELP] QFE card help - Compat issue..

Joe Pampel joe at ardsley.com
Mon Apr 22 09:28:31 CDT 2002

Hi

I use Sun Ultra5's as gateways and I wanted to upgrade to a qfe card to get
more NICs in there. The clustering software
I use also specifies that qfe nics are necessary, soooo
I bought PCI qfe cards but the PCI buss connector on the card is too long, and
has an extra key in it.. is there another
Sun PCI bus or did I buy the wrong cards? Or last, are these cards not
supported in the Ultra5?
This does not look good..

PS -  Thanks to everyone who helped with my DLT install on the E3500. It's in
and happy. Probe-scsi-all crashed the box
3 times, so I pulled it apart and looked at the jumpers on the other dev. Then
life was good. :-)

- Joe