[SunHELP] dvd-writer

ozgur ozgur.ozer at gantek.com
Wed Apr 17 02:05:02 CDT 2002

Hi;
Is there any DVD-writer that is compatible with solaris 8? We want to
connect this device to Blade 100 or Blade 1000. As i see in the web,
pioneer has a scsi dvd writer but all other models ( yamaha, hp,
panasonic etc.) are EIDE. If we prefer an EIDE dvd writer, we have to
connect it to Blade 100 as an internal device but if the solution is
SCSI we will connect it to Blade 1000 or to Blade 100 via a scsi card.
Can we use these device with the cd-record tool that is included in
solaris bonus pack?

Any ideas?

Ozgur Ozer
Sales Engineer