[SunHELP] capturing syslog file

Tue Apr 9 20:12:20 CDT 2002

Hi All ,

i need some idea/help , there few routers connected in a network environment
which has NMS ( network monitoring system ) control by Unix server . i need
help on how to capture all the syslog file from the router to a unix server
, so that i can see all the syslogs . Any idea ???? For now we can view the
syslogs because is not being captured .Can unix do these ???? PLS ASSIST ME
!!!! THANKS

REGARDS
ss