[SunHELP] FS: P3-800/256meg/45G/GF2MX system

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Apr 3 16:45:14 CST 2002

I've fallen upon REALLY hard times due to Amy's unexpected car repairs last
week which sucked up most of my paycheck.. so I'm selling off my only spare
machine in order to have grocery/living money until next payday.

P3 800 Mhz (133Mhz FSB) Slot-1 CPU
DFI P2XBL Slot-1 ATX motherboard
256meg (two 128meg DIMMs) PC133 SDRAM
 *NOTE* - one of these MAY be a 256meg DIMM; I got two 256s mixed up in with
 the rest of my "RAM pile", but this box only recognizes 128meg
45G IBM 7200RPM 3.5" IDE hard drive
12X Toshiba IDE CD-ROM drive
RealTek 10/100baseT PCI ethernet card
GeForce 2MX 32meg AGP video card
Dell PS2 keyboard, Logitech optical USB mouse (and included PS2 adapter)

This is a nice system; i've been using it to convert videos to/from MPEG
format.  However, its the spare, I need grocery money, so its got to go.

Will preload Windows XP, RedHat Linux 7.2, or Windows 98 if requested.

$300 OBO plus shipping, from Austin, TX.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net