[SunHELP] solaris rescue

Wed Apr 3 14:19:15 CST 2002

No backup (I just installed the system and didn't get backups going yet,
luckily, it's not in production yet).  When I try to mount the device, I get
an error that says IO error.  I assume this is because the encapsulation
made an overlay on the volume, right?

Is there a way to load the veritas modules from the volume manager cd to
make my /dev/vx/ entries appear?

Jay