[SunHELP] X client problem

Josh Greenberg mustard_greens at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 08:58:28 CST 2002

This is just a thought, as I am not 100% on XDCMP, but
sounds to me if you are ipon different subnets that
far apart tou would be traverising routers... as far
as I am aware, XDCMP is a broadcast, and I do not
believe routers/switches will forward broadcasts...
Can you establish a direct X conncetion?

I imagine if I am on the wrong track, I will be
corrected...

Just a couple of cents...

--Josh