[SunHELP] Career path

Mon Apr 1 03:55:36 CST 2002

Dear Sun,
I'm big fan of Sun. Now I've got SCSA aready. I'm working in ISP/IDC
environment.
I'm taking care Netscape LDAP, Sendmail, SIMS, CheckPoint and Bind/DNS -
dialy operations,
troubleshooting everytime they sicks. And I'm big fan of Linux as well, in
addition to Perl, shell script
and familiar with GNU application. Also, NT + Exchange.
Unfortunately, right here, money come from Internet connection - lease line,
IPVPN etc.
I become nervous about my career path now, what should I do next to progress
in the
system administrator way, I've plan to learn Oracle.
Anyone who has more season than me, PLEASE give me suggest,idea about
System Administrator/Engineer career.
Let's share the ideas. To alleviate my anxious about current career.

Thanks in advances,
Pat.