[SunHELP] SNMP Question

Mike sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 30 23:21:02 CDT 2001

Don't know how relevant this question is to this mailing list, but I have
used MRTG for network/system performance tracking. MRTG uses SNMP to acquire
it's statistics, so the machine that is going to be using MRTG should have
direct access to it's target host.

If that's not feasible, you'd have to workout some other time consuming
process. Why don't you apply some route-map access lists to the router? I
assume you want want incoming traffic to box A?

Mike