[SunHELP] E3500 / partition is getting full

Gurcan ERIM sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 28 01:31:00 CDT 2001

Hi,

df -k shows E3500 / partition is 94% full. I searched for files to delete
but nothing i can. I think /proc is creating problem, it seems very big.
Before i faced to same problem on another server and i had to reboot it,
after reboot df showed that / fs is half of previous. I think reboot is
cleaning something like it does for /tmp and i think that is /proc.

There are 67 users and the uptime is 110 days for the server.

I wonder if i have any other solution rather than reboot.

Thanks for help.