[SunHELP] General Solaris 2.6 Question

Sash Dhru sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 19 07:31:31 CDT 2001

Being part of the product management team at our small
company I have been assigned the task to determine the
feasibility of porting our product to Sol 2.6 (we are
2.7 compatible).
I was wondering what the prevalance of Sol 2.6 was and
if the majority of sites had converted to 2.7/2.8.
Since most or all of you are experienced admins/users
could you please give me some feedback as to what you
think the situation is in terms of Sol 2.6 usage. Do
we still need to port to 2.6?

Appreciate any help
Sash