[SunHELP] rdnexus driver..

John Herlihy sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 19 01:04:09 CDT 2001

Hi,

to get around a problem with Legato Networker, I've been told to remove the
"rdnexus	scsi" entry from the /etc/driver_classes file.

I have done a casual search on SunSolve and all references to that entry
seem to refer to RAID, A3500, etc., and considering that our system is
configured with A3500 and Raid Manager, I'm not sure if making this change
will adversely affect my system.

Does anyone know if I should go ahead with Legato's advice, or if removing
the rdnexus entry will cause my server to do strange things?

Many thanks,
John