[SunHELP] Re: Terrorism

Bill Bradford sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 18 15:45:11 CDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 01:52:57PM -0400, Edward Chase wrote:
> You already unsubscribed the sender of the message koyote is responding
> to...  You've pretty much stopped this thread from continuing, except for a
> few messages that are trickling in.  Hell the topic isn't even being
> discussed on the geeks list either...  Why don't you lighten up a bit and
> let people catch up on your requests to stop the thread on this list?

I gave people 24 hours.  Thats plenty of time.  The occasional "oops"
message that was obviously sent right after/shortly after I sent my
"PLEASE STOP" mail is okay, but not one 24 hours later.

> I'm going to stop here for fear of being unsubscribed.

I only unsubscribe people who dont follow my requests after I
repeat them multiple times.

Have a nice day.

Bill

--