[SunHELP] Re: Terrorism

Edward Chase sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 18 12:52:57 CDT 2001

You already unsubscribed the sender of the message koyote is responding
to...  You've pretty much stopped this thread from continuing, except for a
few messages that are trickling in.  Hell the topic isn't even being
discussed on the geeks list either...  Why don't you lighten up a bit and
let people catch up on your requests to stop the thread on this list?

I responded to one of these messages the other day and you blasted me.  I
read your request to stop the thread about 3 messages after I sent off my
reply.  What was I supposed to do at that point; crawl through the wires to
get my message back?

I'm going to stop here for fear of being unsubscribed.

Peace.