SV: [SunHELP] Re: Terrorism

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 10:44:21 CDT 2001

It's faulty logic saying that we are to blame for that act (implying airport
security) However it's still a somewhat valid point, that the airport
security is out of shape. We all know that there ase some seriously dementet
people out there. That is why we buy lock for our door and other measures of
home protection. If someone still robs our house thru the backdoor (without
the lock) we can easily asume that the protection for our propertie is
somewhat week. When a buch of terrorist can hijack 4 planes and use them for
tools in a terrorist action. Why can't we assume that our airport security
is somewhat faulty?

The *blame* for this is still soly on the persons who executed and planned
this atrocity. Ultimatly they'll pay for their actions.

-Preben-