[SunHELP] Re: Terrorism

Frank Carreiro sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 10:33:03 CDT 2001

I've been following some of the conversations along this topic.  I don't
condone violence even though I play violent games.  I don't allow my
kids to go out and fight with each other or other kids though I do
punish them when they have been naughty.  I don't race down the road
trying to cut off the idiot who almost killed me by cutting me off.
 There are many things in this world we should prevent.  For example the
violence America experienced recently will not stop, it will not go away
and the perpetrators will continue until every American is dead.

With that sobering thought let's be rational and do all we can to
safeguard our lives and the lives of our families.  Even if that means
killing every terrorist on the planet.  What choice do we have.  Death
or fighting for our rights as Citizens of this planet.  The choice I
believe is obviously.