[SunHELP] Fast Data Access MMU Miss

Mike sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 07:08:33 CDT 2001

Hi, I got the machine to boot off the network, thanks for everyone's
help. I am now having some MORE problems with this machine.

When I boot from the network, it tftp's the boot loader (boot.net from
OPenBSD), and loads it. I then get the above error messge.

I did review other mailing lists, and it apparently is a problem with the
external cache size. A simple "limit-ecache-size" command would suffice,
and fix the problem. The openboot version is 3.7, and this is an ultra
enterprise 2 machine with a 296mhz cpu. I guess the command
(limit-ecache-size) isn't supported, because I get a reply with
"limit-ecache-size ?". Any help given, I would be much obliged!!

Thanks.