[SunHELP] Re: make command

BABAK DANESHPAJOH sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 23:14:55 CDT 2001

thanks
i do every thing you said and install gcc-3.0.1 with pkgadd .
now i want to compile midnight commander source code.
1-make Makefile command return following message:
i up to date
2-configure command do some thing but i dont find any mc file in
/usr/local/bin directory
3-INSTALL command return followin message:
execute permission denied

would you please tell me how to compile sorce code
step by step.

thanks
babak