[SunHELP] NFS error messages in /var/adm/messages

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 5 09:41:44 CDT 2001

what version of Solaris are you running (on the server and client)?
How often are you seeing this message(number of times per day, and time of
day
it occurs), and how many times does it repeat before it corrects itself?
Are you seeing any messages on the server at the same time?
Are you current on your nfs and rpc patches on both client and server?

Generally this error is caused by server overload or a network problem.

Will

"Laurence Cohen" <lcohen at sec.sprint.net>@sunhelp.org on 08/30/2001 03:23:05
PM

Please respond to sunhelp at sunhelp.org