[SunHELP] nvidia riva M64 patch file

BABAK DANESHPAJOH sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 4 04:57:33 CDT 2001

Dear andrew
hi
very very thanks for your help.you were right.
i should use kdmconfig in single user mode
(as you said to me).and excuse for my delay to
response to you and this delay was because of
my anger about sun and my display adaptor
but now i understand that it was for my low
knowladge.

thanks
best regards
babak