[SunHELP] Re: Installing solaris on 220R without FrameBuffer

Afrose Abdulla sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 3 01:46:38 CDT 2001

--------------564496E8299CCEB54032630E

Hi ppl,
I'm using a standard null modem cable to connect serially to the console
of a 220R, in order to install the OS.
On the other end, i'm using my laptop and its hyperterminal. After a
>boot cdrom -w, I do go into the installation
procedure. The problem is, at the time of selecting various options I
cannot seem to move th cursor UP!!!! I can move
it down, but not UP.

Can anyone clearly remember the keystroke to move the key up during
selections?

This might sound trivial, but its rather annoying when it dosen't work!!

Any hints are most welcome!!
/afrose

--------------564496E8299CCEB54032630E

begin:vcard