[SunHELP] How to NOT install iPlanet in solaris 8 sparc ???

Magnus Abrante sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 25 05:23:17 CST 2001

Well, just like you are using the keyword "add" to add packages you can
use the keyword "delete" to delete a package which is included in the
cluster from the installation process.

For instance to avoid installing the boundled netscape communicator:
package NSCPcom delete

        //Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */