[SunHELP] Solaris 8 /AMD athalon

Steve Wingate sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 23 23:12:28 CST 2001

You can start by telling us what you're trying to install it on. The fact
that it's an Athlon 750 is largely irrelevant. What is relevant is what
type/size/partition scheme & possibly file format of the disk you're trying
to install it on. Please put at least as much time into asking your question
as you expect someone to put into answering it.