[SunHELP] Sunscreen lite

Nicholas Pesce sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 22 11:32:43 CST 2001

Ok guys, I'm hoping someone can help.

Here is the situation.

I currently am running SunScreen Lite 3.1 on a Sparc 20 running Solaris 8.

I have an exterior IP (le0) that is internet valid (65.4.20.5) on the
Sparc, and
an interior IP (le1) that is 10.0.0.1.

I also have another host inside the firewall (ip 10.0.0.2 ) that wants to
transmit and recieve packets to/from the internet (I soon will have
several machines, but for testing purposes I am only using 1).

My problem is that I cannot get NAT working given this setup.

I was hoping someone could tell me how to set this up, as the SunScreen
documentation hasn't been as helpful as I would like it for such a simple
setup.

Thanks

-Nick