[SunHELP] Veritas Backup for *nix

Henry Buford III sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 13:26:54 CST 2001

Speaking from experience supporting the product, I would like to echo this
recommendation.  I know it may seem like we have a lot of manuals, but it is
a complex product and you will do yourself a great service and save yourself
a lot of headache if you simply read the manuals.

Henry Buford, III
MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, Sun Certified Solaris Admin I

VERITAS Software
NetBackup DataCenter/BusinesServer Technical Support
Senior Technical Support Analyst
VERITAS Technical Services
Tech Support: 1-800-342-0652
http://support.veritas.com