[SunHELP] Help with Harware question

Kovalev, Ivan sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 12 13:43:01 CST 2001

You can use prtdiag to see what card is installed in what slot on your
server. From format utility you can see what drives and how many are
connected to your cards. If you can identify the drives, then you can trace
the cable back to the card. If you can bring the machine down, then you can
try  your cards out one by one checking by probe-scsi.