[SunHELP] qfe & hme interface

Les sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 11:32:17 CST 2001

Guess my answer sounded stupid.
What I meant was that the firmware must
be set to local-mac-address?=true or
all the qfe mac addresses will be the same on
a given card. (qfe0, qfe1, etc.)
Different IP addresses don't solve
the problem because it occurs at lower level.
If you are only using qfe0 and hme0 (or le0)
depending on the box you should not have an issue,
BUT if you try using qfe1 and qfe0 without the above
being set to true I THINK that you will have MAC address
confusion.

Les