[SunHELP] [Q] Any ideal SUN new server come out schedule?

L sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 6 17:17:32 CST 2001

Thank you for your answer.  we did check our hardware and A1000 use
hardware RAID (mirror, stipe and 5).  The major problem is some ORACLE SQL
statements need take 1 ~ 10 million I/O that take a lot of time.  ALso we
are OLTP ORACLE application, user need response back as soon as
possible.  If transaction run longer than one minute (even a summary
report), is NOT acceptable.