[SunHELP] DiskSute and files

The Archimage sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 1 17:13:14 CST 2001

I have seen this kind of symptom as an indicator of filesystem
problems.  Before getting real fancy, try just unmounting and fsck'ing
the beast.

If that doesn't work, I bow to Dale's suggestion.  ;)
                      -- Thomas D. Cameron --
   Red Hat Certified Engineer -- TurboLinux Certified Instructor
                 -- Certified NetWare Engineer --
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer -- Microsoft Certified Trainer