[SunHELP] Monitor CPU/Network performance

Robert H. Myers III sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 5 12:43:55 CDT 2001

Have you looked into what was UCD-SNMP?  Now called Net-SNMP, at
http://netsnmp.sourceforge.net

You could run that, then use something like cricket or MRTG to graph the
results over time.

Cricket: http://cricket.sourceforge.net

Do a google search for MRTG, or check sunfreeware I think they may have some
of those packages available. :)

HTH

Robert Myers
ccrider at whiterose.net
MCSE,CCA,CCNA
Systems administrator for White Rose Internet Service
http://whiterose.net