[SunHELP] Monitor CPU/Network performance

Bob C. Ruddy sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 4 06:50:47 CDT 2001

btw here is link to info about the setoolkit on sun's web site

http://www.sun.com/sun-on-net/performance/se3/

Bob

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Hitoshi TAKAHASHI wrote:

->Hi all,
->
->I'm looking for the tools, as below, working on Solaris 2.6.
->
->  1) Monitor (and record) the detail of CPU performance
->  2) Monitor (and record) the detail of Network performance
->
->Could anyone please tell me an advice or information about these ?
->
->* I found the performance maeter, drawed graph of CPU performance,
->  on the Wnn6(Japanese version).
->
->  Are other tools/monitors concerning these included the CD-ROM
->  packages of Solaris 2.6 (sparc version) ?
->
->Thanks,
->
->Hitoshi TAKAHASHI(takahasi at ntt-it.co.jp)