[SunHELP] /dev/sysmsg?

Will Mc Donald sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 11:37:25 CDT 2001

A quick http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%2Fdev%2Fsysmsg&hl=en&meta=

turned up...

http://toons.cs.ucsb.edu:4080/man?sysmsg

NAME
sysmsg - system message routing to console devices

SYNOPSIS
/dev/sysmsg

DESCRIPTION
The file /dev/sysmsg routes output to a variable set of console devices.
Writes to /dev/sysmsg are always directed to the system console
/dev/console, and are in addition directed to a set of auxiliary console
devices managed by consadm(1M).
Only root has permission to write to this device.

ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: