[SunHELP] ftp recursively.

Rupesh Ramesh Gandhi (SSD-BLRSJP-SIP) sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 18 22:13:14 CDT 2001

when u ftp by default the prompt is on ...
ie it the ftp server will always prompt you whether u
want to download or upload the next file ...
so when u ftp try this ...

#ftp 192.168.0.21
#bin
#hash
#prompt
#lcd where_you_have_to_go
#mget *
#bye

Regards
Rupesh

Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro
Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded
message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the
authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of
the intended recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the
information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any use,
distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at mailadmin at wipro.co.in