[SunHELP] ultra 10 on the lan and the internet

Wolfgang Engelien sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 18 12:28:34 CDT 2001

>Is there anyway I can get a Ultra 10 running Sol 5.8
>visible both from inside the firewall and from the
>internet, without another NIC card?

Place it in front of the firewall (in the internet).
Don't like that one?
Place the U10 behind the firewall and open the gates
for the U10.
Don't like that one?
Then give your firewall a second virtual interface on
the inside (or outside) with an 4 IP network where you
place your U10 and don't forget to change the rule set
on the firewall accordingly. Depending on your network
address resources you might be forced to use NAT too.
Don't like ....

HTH,
Wolfgang