[SunHELP] HELP! Need to purchase RJ46-DB9 connector with proper config to allow my laptop to create terminal session via serial with Netra T1/105.

Dennis Watson sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 17 11:07:36 CDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C10EB9.11843460

I am not sure who can help me, however, I have tried to wire my own RJ45-DB9
connector using Netra T1/105 config manual.  I have tried over 4 times to
wire the connector --- AT WITS END.

I would rather purchase this connector from SUN or some other resource.  DO
YOU HAVE THE PART NUMBER FOR THIS PARTICULAR COMPONENT???????????

Sincerely,

Dennis Watson
Eastern Region Sales Engineer
dwatson at boostworks.com
BoostWorks, Inc. - USA
301.977.8360 dir
301.977.1882 fax
AIM :    DennisTWatson
ICQ :    84738483

www.boostworks.com <http://www.boostworks.com>

"Optimize Traffic... Maximize Performance... Reduce Bandwidth...with
BoostWeb Optimizer"

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C10EB9.11843460
	filename="Dennis Engineer Watson (Business Fax).vcf"

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C10EB9.11843460--