[SunHELP] [off topic]Freebsd intel

Steve Wingate sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 13 17:52:00 CDT 2001

The 'toor' account is a default account on BSD systems. It's meant to be a
backup, for lack of a better term, account for the root user if the root
user password is ever lost. Of course you need to set a pw for the 'toor'
account before you lose the 'root' password for it to do much good.

OpenBSD 2.9 i386
11:31AM  up 35 days, 20:20, 5 users, load averages: 0.10, 0.12, 0.08
Memory: Real: 30M/54M act/tot  Free: 132M  Swap: 4K/128M used/tot