[SunHELP] 100% Root partition

Howard Hurst sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 4 06:16:12 CDT 2001

This command will find all files over 10mb - it's probably a good place to
start.

find / -size +10000000c -xdev -print

Could be anything - core dumps, backups to files instead of devices....

Hope that's of some help!

Howard.

IMPORTANT. Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of United Business Media PLC. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read, copy,
use or disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately. It
should be noted that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.