[SunHELP] DiskSuite Question

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 8 06:53:08 CST 2001

Hi there,

On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 11:35:44AM -0600, blake.r.matheny at mail.sprint.com wrote:
> I know that DiskSuite comes with Solaris 8, does it also come with 2.6?
> I have searched the CDs and could only find a couple of references to
> SUNWmd (the DiskSuite package). I have need for DiskSuite for Solaris
> 2.6, any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Solaris 2.6 "server" edition ships with Disksuite - The "workstation" edition doesn't.

You'll find it on the "Intranet Extensions" CD (on Solaris 7 you'll find it on the "Easy Access"
CD, something like /cdrom/cdrom0/sparc has the packages in it.

Check out the DiskSuite installation guides on docs.sun.com, type "Disksuite" into the search
box on that site (I hate copying and pasting docs.sun.com urls).

Brian.